Sunday, September 13, 2009

Elephunk

Elephunk
February 10, 2005 @505

ElephunkElephunk


When I first heard "Where is the Love" last summer, I couldn't stand it. I dismissed the Black Eyed Peas as one hit wonders and waited for their moment to pass. Then I heard "Shut Up" and was surprised I liked it. It wasn't until I heard "Hey Mama" that I fell in love with them. This CD is by far the best hip hop album right now because each song, even "Where is the Love", sounds good when you listen to the entire album. In my opinion, they are just as good, if not better, than that other visionary hip hop group, Outkast. Each song sounds like a radio smash, and it's not surprising this group has moved past the one hit wonder tag.

Track Listing

01. hands up
02. labor day(it's a holiday)
03. let's get retarded
04. hey mama
05. shut up
06. smells like funk
07. latin girls
08. sexy
09. fly away
10. the boogie that be
11. the apl song
12. anxiety
13. where is the love
Bonus Track: let's get it started

No comments: